Along with my son Tim Wyatt, a religious and social affairs journalist, I run a podcast called Matters of Life and Death. Each episode is a conversation between the two of us discussing how Christians can engage with a particular issue around healthcare, ethics, technology, science or faith. You can subscribe to the podcast on all podcast apps, including Spotify and Apple Podcasts, or you can listen to our latest episodes below.
If you have enjoyed listening to Matters of Life and Death, please share it with your friends and family and leave a review in your podcast app. We have begun by discussing different aspects of the coronavirus pandemic, but over time we hope to gradually cover a wide range of topics including assisted suicide, the rise of artificial intelligence and much more. If you have any feedback, questions or would like to suggest ideas for future episodes, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Episodes so far:
- Coronavirus: Christians in times of plague
- Coronavirus: How this pandemic is unlike anything before
- Coronavirus: Thinking as a Christian during Covid-19
- Coronavirus: The ethics of triage
- Coronavirus: Life in the NHS
- Coronavirus: Death and spirituality during a pandemic
- Coronavirus: Technology, part 1
- Coronavirus: Technology, part 2
- Coronavirus: Mental health, anxiety and hope